So you want to grow curly hair fast but you are finding that no matter what you do it does not seem to grow. Curly hair tends to be dryer and this poses some challenges. Well in this article I will show you simple ways to help grow your curly mane.
1. One of the more important things to do is to make dietary changes. Hair is made up of a special type of protein called Keratin, so making sure you have enough in your diet will make your hair healthy. Eating foods from all the food groups is essential to your health anyway, and making sure you have more protein in your diet will help your curly hair grow faster. Some foods that contain proteins that will benefit you consist of: nuts, poultry, fruits, grains and eggs; bacon is another food high in the proteins and the Vitamin B complex, but it’s also high in fat content.
2. Actually taking a vitamin supplement is always good idea and there are many multi-vitamins on the market that would fit you. There are other vitamins and minerals believed to help with hair growth such as: biotin, beta-carotene, and biosil, B-Complexes, magnesium, Sulphur, zinc, silica, nettle and flax seed oil.
3. A good vitamin for hair growth should contain all the nutrients needed for good health as well as those for good hair growth; especially biotin and MSM. Biotin helps with cell growth, the making of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. MSM helps in lengthening the hair’s growth phase allowing your hair to grow longer. You don’t need to use an amino acid for growing longer hair as they are the building blocks of proteins. Amino acids are found mostly in animal meats like poultry, fish, eggs and even milk products. Most Americans eat enough of these proteins that they are getting the right amount of amino acids; only strict vegetarians should be concerned and perhaps add the supplement to their diet.
4. You can also stimulate blood flow to the scalp; one way to do this is by performing cardio exercises. Cardio workouts actually have many benefits like: staying fit, being healthier, giving you a glowing skin and increased blood flow; the final benefit is it aids in hair growth.
5. Another way to stimulate blood flow is by massaging the scalp. Use the tips of your fingers and simply massage your scalp all over your head for about 5 minutes.
6. One thing you should not do is over brush your mane and do not use a bristle brush this will damage your hair. Boar bristle brushes however are actually good for your hair as they apparently help to keep it clean, stimulate the scalp and help to distribute the oils in your scalp making for a glossier look without damaging or leaving split ends.
7. To Grow Curly Hair Fast you should also try Mira hair oil, it is all natural oils and herbs perfect for hair growth. It is easy to use by applying it at night and washing it off in the morning. Try the coconut oil one as it has the best results to make your curly hair grow fast.
these are the seven steps you need to follow to help to grow curly hair fast. patience and consistency are the key to success in this plan